Life Groups are where authentic community happens. They are where God leads us to Christ and teaches us to love more fully, so that we can extend compassion to others. In a Life Group, men and women from all generations of life meet throughout the week for studying God’s Word, sharing stories, praying for each other, and showing compassion towards others. In a Life Group, men and women from all generations of life meet throughout the week to study God’s Word, share stories, pray for each other, and show compassion toward others.
We host Life Group Sunday in the Fall and Spring between our services so that you can meet group leaders personally.
Life Groups are a microcosm of the church where we can become disciples of Christ, fellowship with one another, serve our community, and share the love of Christ with a lost and broken world. No group is perfect, and no two groups are exactly the same. But here's a taste of what you'll find:
- Leaders who are praying for you everyday
- A time to dive deeper into God’s Word and be drawn by The Holy Spirit to Jesus
- People with whom it is safe to share joys and sorrows
- Opportunities to extend compassion to those in need
- Each group is taught by a member of the church
- Groups are typically composed of 10-20 people